Understanding Breast Augmentation Cost
If you are considering surgery to enhance your bust, you are likely curious about treatment costs. As an individualized procedure, every breast augmentation surgery is designed to meet each patient's unique goals and needs. Since no two procedures are exactly the same, the total price of treatment can vary substantially. To help you better understand breast augmentation cost, Dr. Oren Lerman can meet with you at his Manhattan practice and discuss the specifics of your procedure. To find out how much it will cost to achieve your aesthetic goals, and how a breast augmentation can fit within your budget, schedule your consultation with us today.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Your Breast Augmentation
Given all the variables that shape a breast augmentation procedure, its expense can vary greatly from patient to patient. The most important factors affecting your treatment costs include:
- Your surgeon's location and level of experience: a surgeon with more extensive training may charge more than a doctor with less experience.
- The type of breast implant: silicone implants, often preferred for their natural look and feel, are more expensive than saline implants.
- Revisionary breast augmentation tends to be more complex than an initial augmentation, and may be more expensive.
- Implant replacement costs may be offset by the manufacturer if you have a complication such as a rupture and proper documentation is available.
- Newer procedures in revisionary breast augmentation such as reinforcement of the implant with a biologic mesh can add to the price.
Additionally, breast augmentation is often performed in combination with other procedures, like a breast lift, which will increase the price of your care.
Investing in Your Confidence
Your breast augmentation procedure is an important investment in yourself, and so it is advisable to not compromise your aesthetic goals in an effort to save money. In addition, choosing a surgery that may initially be more economical can end up actually costing more money in the long run. Revision surgeries to correct any number of problems can be more expensive than the initial breast augmentation procedure. Selecting a respected surgeon with a proven track record of safety and successful outcomes can minimize your chances of complications, and help ensure that you receive the beautiful results you deserve.
Choosing a Surgeon
Dr. Lerman is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has trained at some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the country, including New York University Medical Center, and completed an extra fellowship in breast surgery at the University of Pennsylvania. By choosing a doctor with the proper skill-set and years of experience, you are taking a great step to protect your health and satisfaction in your improved appearance.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Performed by a credentialed surgeon with exceptional skill and an eye for detail, breast augmentation can provide the patient with a number of benefits. Many of our breast augmentation patients report that they enjoy:
- Enhanced body image
- Improved self confidence
- Better-fitting clothes
- Ability to confidently wear items that they would not have before
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Dr. Lerman and his team are committed to providing patients with unmatched service and results that boost your physique and sense of self. To learn more about breast augmentation and its costs, contact our practice today and schedule your consultation.