Dr. Oren Lerman performs a variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures with a specialty in reconstructive breast surgery. In fact, he is the director of breast reconstruction at Lenox Hill Hospital's Institute for Comprehensive Breast Care as well as the Microvascular and Cosmetic Breast Fellowship. In addition to the hospital, Dr. Lerman is affiliated with:
- The New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons (Past President)
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery (Diplomate)
- The American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
You can schedule a consultation with Dr. Lerman by filling out our online form or calling (212) 434-6980.